Terms & conditions
1. Please read these terms & conditions (“Terms”) before proceeding as they explain the legal framework for the information on this website. By accessing this website you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and it is your responsibility to be aware of, and to observe, the applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. HgCapital reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time.
2. In the United Kingdom, HgCapital is the trading name of HgCapital LLP and Hg Pooled Management Limited, both of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with the following FCA registration numbers:
HgCapital LLP: 478870
Hg Pooled Management Limited: 122466
In Germany, HgCapital operates through HgCapital Beratungs GmbH & Co KG, which provides services directly to HgCapital.
3. The trademarks, service marks and logos shown in this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of HgCapital and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions, or this website, should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of these trademarks displayed.
4. Downloading or other copying from this site does not transfer to you title to any material or software. Should you download or copy material from this site no copyright or other proprietary notices should be removed. HgCapital reserves all rights with respects to copyright and trademark ownership of all material on this site and will enforce such rights to the full extent permitted by law.
5. The contents of this site have been prepared solely for information purposes and HgCapital’s communications are only directed at professional clients and eligible counter-parties. They are not directed at any other person. Funds managed by HgCapital are not available to members of the general public. In addition, no information on this site constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice and nothing on this site is intended to constitute an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity in any jurisdiction.
Access in Non-UK Jurisdictions
6. HgCapital does not represent that any materials on this site are appropriate for use, or permitted by local laws, in all jurisdictions or by all investors. Those accessing the site do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. In particular, the site is not directed at any person resident in any jurisdiction where, under local law or regulation, the publication or availability of this site is prohibited. Persons to whom such restrictions apply must not access this site.
No Representation or Warranty
7. The information on this site is published in good faith but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by HgCapital or by any of its partners or employees, as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. Nothing in these Terms attempts to exclude liability that HgCapital may have under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”).
8. This site contains certain links that may give you access to external websites and websites of organisations that are not regulated under FSMA. HgCapital has not examined any of these websites and does not assume responsibility for their contents or for the goods, services and products that they offer. These links are for your convenience and you access these at your own risk.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
1. HgCapital respects the privacy of online visitors to this site and recognises the importance of protecting your personal information that you may provide to HgCapital. This statement sets out HgCapital’s policy and principles regarding the use of information you provide when visiting this site.
2. HgCapital is committed to following policies that protect your privacy and meet data protection laws and regulations regarding personal data. Personal data is obtained by HgCapital for specified and lawful purposes and will be processed fairly and lawfully.
3. HgCapital will request and collect information from visitors on a voluntary basis through registration for HgCapital news and updates. The personal information requested includes your name, e-mail address and place of work.
4. HgCapital will not share personal information, provided by you, with third parties other than for the purposes of providing you with feedback on technical support or customer service enquiries. Where a third party is used for these specified reasons, such third party vendors have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of information HgCapital shares with them.
5. When using the site you may be directed to other sites that are beyond HgCapital’s control and there are links to other sites outside our service. HgCapital is not responsible for and accepts no liability in relation to these sites and you should read the private policy statement of any new site you visit.